Super Lawyers Ranks Cunningham Bounds Attorneys as Rising Stars in 2012
Monday, May 14, 2012
MOBILE, Ala. –The following attorneys of Cunningham Bounds, LLC have been named to the Alabama Rising Stars list of the top up-and-coming attorneys in Alabama for 2012. Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state receive this honor. The selection for this respected list is made by the research team at Super Lawyers.
• David S. Cain, Jr., Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
• J. Brian Duncan, Jr., Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
• Robert L. Mitchell, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
• Lucy E. Tufts, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters Business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a rigorous multi-phased process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates, and peer reviews by practice area.
The Rising Stars lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers magazines and in leading city and regional magazines across the country. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to superlawyers.com.
- Lions Club grateful for support of 5K fundraising run (May 14, 2013)
- Ten Attorneys with Cunningham Bounds Named to Super Lawyers 2013 (May 10, 2013)
- Injured worker in Mobile River barge blast files lawsuit against four companies (May 01, 2013)
- History of Federal Violations for Companies in Explosion Lawsuit (May 01, 2013)
- Barge Explosion Victim Suing (May 01, 2013)
- BP oil spill trial: BP wells supervisor frustrated by last-minute Macondo changes (Apr 16, 2013)
- Daphne man awarded $1.7 million in damages from ThyssenKrupp construction accident (Apr 04, 2013)
- Equipment Misuse and Lack of Safety Inspections Result in $1.7 Million Verdict (Apr 02, 2013)