Sep 1, 2011
Nine Cunningham Bounds Attorneys Named as The Best Lawyers in America®
Featuring: Robert T. Cunningham, George M. Dent III, David G. Wirtes Jr., George W. Finkbohner III, Gregory B. Breedlove, Joseph M. Brown Jr., Steve Olen, Steven L. Nicholas, Toby D. Brown and Joseph M. Brown Jr.
MOBILE, Ala. -- Nine lawyers from the firm Cunningham Bounds were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2012 (Copyright 2011 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.). The nine awarded this distinction are:
• Gregory B. Breedlove; Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
• Joseph M. Brown Jr.; Medical Malpractice Law / Personal Injury Litigation- Plaintiffs
• Toby D. Brown; Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
• Robert T. Cunningham; Commercial Litigation / Litigation-Environmental / Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
• George M. Dent III; Appellate Practice
• George W. (Skip) Finkbohner III; Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
• Steven L. Nicholas; Bet-the-Company Litigation / Commercial Litigation / Litigation-Construction
• Stephen C. Olen; Bet-the-Company Litigation / Banking and Finance Law / Commercial Litigation / Litigation-Banking and Finance / Litigation-Bankruptcy
• David G. Wirtes; Appellate Practice
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”
Based in Mobile, Alabama, the law firm of Cunningham Bounds, LLC was founded in 1958 and has been representing plaintiffs for over 50 years. The firm provides services in the following areas: personal injury, business litigation, product liability and medical malpractice. In addition, the firm has expertise in national and state class action litigation involving defective products, consumer rights, and complex litigation. For more information, visit cunninghambounds.com.