Sep 18, 2012
Ten Cunningham Bounds Attorneys Named to The Best Lawyers in America®
Featuring: Robert T. Cunningham, George M. Dent III, David G. Wirtes Jr., David S. Cain Jr., George W. Finkbohner III, Gregory B. Breedlove, Joseph M. Brown Jr., Steve Olen, Steven L. Nicholas, Toby D. Brown and Joseph M. Brown Jr.
MOBILE, Ala. -- Ten lawyers from the firm Cunningham Bounds, LLC were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America® 2013 (Copyright 2012 by Woodward/White, Inc., of Aiken, S.C.). The ten awarded this distinction were:
- Gregory B. Breedlove; Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
- Joseph M. "Buddy" Brown Jr.; Medical Malpractice Law-Plaintiffs / Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
- Toby D. Brown; Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
- David S. Cain, Jr.; Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
- Robert T. Cunningham Jr.; Bet-the-Company Litigation / Commercial Litigation / Litigation-Environmental / Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs
- George M. Dent III; Appellate Practice
- George W. (Skip) Finkbohner III; Commercial Litigation / Mass Tort Litigation and Class Actions-Plaintiffs / Personal Injury Litigation-Plaintiffs / Product Liability Litigation-Plaintiffs
- Steven L. Nicholas; Bet-the-Company Litigation / Commercial Litigation / Litigation-Construction
- Stephen C. Olen; Bet-the-Company Litigation / Banking and Finance Law / Commercial Litigation / Litigation-Banking and Finance / Litigation-Bankruptcy
- David G. Wirtes; Appellate Practice
Since its inception in 1983, Best Lawyers has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Because Best Lawyers is based on an exhaustive peer-review survey in which more than 41,000 leading attorneys cast almost 3.9 million votes on the legal abilities of other lawyers in their practice areas, and because lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed, inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers "the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice."