May 10, 2013
Ten Attorneys with Cunningham Bounds Named to Super Lawyers 2013
Featuring: Robert T. Cunningham, David G. Wirtes Jr., David S. Cain Jr., George W. Finkbohner III, Gregory B. Breedlove, Joseph M. Brown Jr., Lucy E. Tufts, Steve Olen, Steven L. Nicholas and Toby D. Brown
MOBILE, Ala. – Ten attorneys with Cunningham Bounds, LLC have been selected to the 2013 Alabama Super Lawyers list. Each year, no more than five percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. This year’s list includes the following:
- Robert T. Cunningham (“Top 50” List), Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- Joseph M. Brown, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- Greg B. Breedlove, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- David G. Wirtes, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- Toby D. Brown, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- George W. Finkbohner III, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- Stephen C. Olen, Business Litigation
- Steven L. Nicholas, Business Litigation
- David S. Cain, Jr., Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
- Lucy E. Tufts, Personal Injury Plaintiff: General
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters Business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines across the country. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to superlawyers.com.