Jul 8, 2015
All Cunningham Bounds Partners Named to Alabama Super Lawyers
Featuring: Robert T. Cunningham, David G. Wirtes Jr., David S. Cain Jr., George W. Finkbohner III, Gregory B. Breedlove, J. Brian Duncan Jr., Joseph M. Brown Jr., Lucy E. Tufts, Robert L. Mitchell, Steve Olen, Steven L. Nicholas, Toby D. Brown, William E. Bonner and Joseph M. Brown Jr.
All the partners of Cunningham Bounds, LLC have been named to the annual list of Alabama Super Lawyers & Rising Stars. The Super Lawyers list honors up to the top five percent of the lawyers in the state. The Rising Star list honors no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state who are under age 40 or in practice 10 years or less.
The 2015 Super Lawyers list includes the following from Cunningham Bounds:
- Robert T. Cunningham, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Joseph M. Brown, Jr., Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Greg B. Breedlove, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- David G. Wirtes, Appellate
- Toby D. Brown, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- George W. Finkbohner III, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Stephen C. Olen, Business Litigation
- Steven L. Nicholas, Business Litigation
- David S. Cain, Jr., Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Lucy E. Tufts, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
The 2015 Rising Star list includes the following:
- William E. Bonner, Business Litigation
- Robert L. Mitchell, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- J. Brian Duncan, Jr., Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters Business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to superlawyers.com.