Recreational Vehicles, Bicycles & Sports Equipment
The safety of our friends and neighbors is important to us. In order to avoid injury, we hope you will take note of these products that you or your family members may have purchased:
- Yamaha Recalls Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles Due to Crash and Injury Hazards
- Polaris Recalls Ranger Recreational Off-Highway Vehicles and ProXD Utility Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard
- KTM and Husqvarna Motorcycles Recall Closed Course Competition Motorcycles Due to Crash Hazard
- Haro Bicycles Recalls Masi Evoluzione and Gran Corsa Bicycles Due to Fall Hazard and Risk of Injury
- SmartPool Recalls Children’s Multi-Purpose Helmets Due to Risk of Head Injury
- Nautilus Recalls Bowflex SelectTech Barbells Due to Impact Injury Hazard
With You to the End
Unlike most plaintiff law firms, we have our own appellate practice, which means we can stay involved in your case throughout the appeals process. We keep fighting until the case is over.
Committed to Our Community
We believe in giving back to our community. We provide pro bono (no cost) legal services to those in our community who can’t afford legal representation. We also support local charitable organizations by donating our time, money, and expertise.
With Us, It's Personal
Throughout your case, our team will always be accessible, responsive, respectful, honest, and compassionate. Our clients can attest to our high level of service and the longstanding relationships we have forged with them.
Ms. Tufts demonstrated considerable skill & legal knowledge in dealing with facts as they occurred.- Samuel
My experience could not have been better.- Anonymous
Demonstrates a quality not seen much anymore in lawyers.
He demonstrates a quality not seen much anymore in lawyers---he cares deeply about his clients. He is one of the most capable lawyers in the circuit if not the State of Alabama.” - Judge - As compiled and reported by Martindale Hubbell and other news agencies
A premier plaintiff firm in the state.- Chambers and Partners USA
Best group in town!- Jamie