Products for Children
The safety of our friends and neighbors is important to us. We hope you will take note of any of these products that you or your family members may have purchased in order to avoid injury:
- Bebe au Lait Recalls Teethers Due to Choking Hazard
- Lovevery Recalls Drinking Cup With Handle in The Inspector Play Kits Due to Choking Hazard
- Crate and Barrel Recalls Be the Band Music Sets Due to Choking and Suffocation Hazards
- Games Workshop Recalls Koyo Bounca The SquigPlush Toys Due to Choking Hazard
- Zeno Recalls Infant Walkers Due to Fall and Entrapment Hazards
- Valco Baby Recalls Snap Duo Trend Strollers Due to Fall Hazard
- Esme Recalls Children’s Sleepwear Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards and Burn Hazard
- Children’s Nightgowns Recalled by AllMeInGeld Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standards and Burn Hazard; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com
- Stack Em’ Up Books Recalls Children’s Stackable Toys Due to Violation of the Federal Lead Paint Ban and Lead Poisoning Hazard
With You to the End
Unlike most plaintiff law firms, we have our own appellate practice, which means we can stay involved in your case throughout the appeals process. We keep fighting until the case is over.
Committed to Our Community
We believe in giving back to our community. We provide pro bono (no cost) legal services to those in our community who can’t afford legal representation. We also support local charitable organizations by donating our time, money, and expertise.
With Us, It's Personal
Throughout your case, our team will always be accessible, responsive, respectful, honest, and compassionate. Our clients can attest to our high level of service and the longstanding relationships we have forged with them.
Cream of the crop.
Skip is simply the cream of the crop.” - Judge - As compiled and reported by Martindale Hubbell and other news agencies
Very thankful to have been in such good hands.- Thomas
I am very pleased with the way things turned out.- Bill
Very professional, knowledgeable & thorough.- Julie
I give them the highest praise.- Defense Trial Lawyer Norman Waldrop, quoted in the Mobile Register newspaper