Recent Recalls for Infants and Children Products
The safety of our friends and neighbors is important to us. In order to avoid injury, we hope you will take note of any of these products that you or your family members may have purchased:
- Serena & Lily Recalls Nash Convertible Cribs Due to Injury Hazard
- Zinus Recalls Bunk Beds Due Fall and Injury Hazards
- Porter World Trade Recalls Ron Jon Surf Shop Sippy Cup Due to Violations of Federal Lead Content and Phthalates Bans
- Target Recalls Toddler Boots Due to Choking Hazard
- Arena North America Recalls Swim Snorkels Due to Choking Hazard
- Jakks Pacific Recalls to Repair Morfboard® Skate & Scoot Scooters Due to Fall Hazard
With You to the End
Unlike most plaintiff law firms, we have our own appellate practice, which means we can stay involved in your case throughout the appeals process. We keep fighting until the case is over.
Committed to Our Community
We believe in giving back to our community. We provide pro bono (no cost) legal services to those in our community who can’t afford legal representation. We also support local charitable organizations by donating our time, money, and expertise.
With Us, It's Personal
Throughout your case, our team will always be accessible, responsive, respectful, honest, and compassionate. Our clients can attest to our high level of service and the longstanding relationships we have forged with them.
These guys are just that good.- Benchmark Litigation: The Definitive Guide to Americas Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys
Demonstrates a quality not seen much anymore in lawyers.
He demonstrates a quality not seen much anymore in lawyers---he cares deeply about his clients. He is one of the most capable lawyers in the circuit if not the State of Alabama.” - Judge - As compiled and reported by Martindale Hubbell and other news agencies
I can’t thank you enough for your help with my case.- Cody
This firm went above what was asked of them.- Kristie
One of the most accomplished lawyers I have met.
Skip is one of the most accomplished lawyers I have met in 36 years of practice.” - Private Practice Attorney - As compiled and reported by Martindale Hubbell and other news agencies