WHAT ARE THE BEST CRITERIA FOR EVALUATING A PLAINTIFF LAW FIRM?
Before choosing a plaintiff law firm, it’s important to carefully evaluate them, not only to see if they are a trustworthy, dependable firm, but also to see if they are the right firm to handle your individual case. Many attorneys promise big results, but don’t have the experience or previous results to back up their claims.
When evaluating a plaintiff law firm, here are 10 criteria to consider:
- History of Jury Verdicts
- How Long the Firm Has Existed
- Types of Cases Taken to Trial
- Whether the Firm Has Board Certified Trial Lawyers
- Whether the Firm is Rated by Benchmark Litigation
- Whether the Firm is Rated by Best Lawyers
- Whether the Firm is Rated by Super Lawyers
- Whether the Firm Has Martindale AV-Rated Lawyers
- Whether the Firm Actually Tries Cases to Verdict
- Whether the Firm Has Past Clients from Jury Trials that Favorably Endorse the Firm