MOBILE, Ala. – Ten attorneys with Cunningham Bounds have been named to the annual list of Alabama Super Lawyers. Only five percent of lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor. The 2014 list includes the following:
- Robert T. Cunningham, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Joseph M. Brown, Jr., Personal Injury General: Plaintiff; Personal Injury Products: Plaintiff
- Greg B. Breedlove, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- David G. Wirtes, Appellate
- Toby D. Brown, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- George W. Finkbohner, III, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Stephen C. Olen, Business Litigation
- Steven L. Nicholas, Business Litigation
- David S. Cain, Jr., Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Lucy E. Tufts, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters Business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
The Super Lawyers lists are published nationwide in Super Lawyers Magazines and in leading city and regional magazines across the country. For more information about Super Lawyers, go to superlawyers.com.