Cunningham Bounds Attorneys Named to 2019 Super Lawyers® List
Each year, Super Lawyers® lists attorneys in each practice area who have gone above and beyond in each element of the selection process. From outside nomination to in-depth research to peer review, those included on the Super Lawyers® list exemplify courtroom success, community involvement, and high achievement. Cunningham Bounds congratulates 14 of our attorneys selected to this year’s list in the personal injury, business litigation, civil litigation, and appellate fields.
A Company Culture of Success
This year, 14 of our practicing attorneys were selected to the Super Lawyers® list in their respective fields of practice. Please help us congratulate them:
- William E. Bonner (named to Rising Stars 2011, 2013-2019 - Business Litigation, Personal Injury: General, Class Action & Mass Tort)
- Gregory B. Breedlove (named to Super Lawyers 2008-2019 - Personal Injury: General, Professional Liability, Class Action & Mass Tort)
- Joseph M. Brown, Jr. (named to Super Lawyers 2008-2019 - Personal Injury: Products and Medical Malpractice, Aviation & Aerospace)
- Toby D. Brown (named to Super Lawyers 2010-2019 - Personal Injury: General, Products, and Medical Malpractice)
- David S. Cain, Jr. (named to Rising Stars 2010-2012; Super Lawyers 2013-2019 - Personal Injury: General, Products, and Medical Malpractice)
- Robert T. Cunningham (named to Super Lawyers 2008-2019 - Personal Injury: General, Business Litigation, General Litigation)
- J. Brian Duncan, Jr. (named to Rising Stars 2011-2012, 2014-2019 - Medical Malpractice, Personal Injury: General, Products)
- George W. Finkbohner, III (named to Super Lawyers 2009-2019 - Personal Injury: General and Products, Civil Litigation)
- Aaron N. Maples (named to Rising Stars 2019 - Civil Litigation)
- Robert L. Mitchell (named to Rising Stars 2012-2019 - Personal Injury: General and Products)
- Steven L. Nicholas (named to Super Lawyers 2008-2019 - Business Litigation, Class Action & Mass Tort, Construction Litigation)
- Stephen C. Olen (named to Super Lawyers 2008-2019 - Business Litigation, Class Action & Mass Tort)
- Lucy E. Tufts (named to Super Lawyers 2013-2019, Personal Injury: General, Products, and Medical Malpractice)
- David G. Wirtes, Jr. (named to Super Lawyers 2012-2019 – Appellate Law, Personal Injury: General)
At Cunningham Bounds, we hold ourselves to high standards because we know we cannot serve you properly if we do not. We don’t work for the recognition—but we are proud of our achievements as a firm. Cunningham Bounds has been named among the top 10 personal injury firms in America not once, but twice. All of our partners hold Martindale-Hubbell’s top AV® rating and have been listed as Best Lawyers in America.
Our team also holds certifications, fellowships, and publications including:
- Civil Trial Specialist certification, National Board of Trial Advocacy
- Fellowship, International Academy of Trial Lawyers
- Fellowship, American College of Trial Lawyers
- Appellate Specialist certification, American Institute of Appellate Practice
- Inclusion, Alabama Association for Justice Journal
- Inclusion, Loyola Maritime Law Journal
Top-Tier Representation in Civil Cases
We have taken on and won cases involving defective products, nursing home negligence, truck accidents, insurance conflicts, property liability, and wrongful death cases. No matter the circumstances, Cunningham Bounds, LLC approaches each case as a new challenge in need of a custom strategy. This philosophy has helped us rise above other personal injury and civil litigation firms in Alabama and nationwide. If you want quality advocates on your side, we are only a call away.
Read more in our Press Release.
Contact us online or call (251) 299-0101 to speak with one of our distinguished attorneys.