The Fourth of July is right around the corner, and many people will break out the fireworks to celebrate. Before you light yours up, make sure to check out these safety tips to have a safe holiday!
- Do not let children near fireworks. Fireworks should only be handled by adults or by older children under adult supervision.
- Never use fireworks while impaired by drugs or alcohol. Fireworks are dangerous objects that must be handled while under a clear state of mind.
- Only light one firework at a time. Lighting only one firework at a time allows you to manage emergencies should they happen. Never try to relight a malfunctioning firework.
- Point fireworks away from people and buildings. This helps prevent accidental injuries and fires.
- Soak spent fireworks in water before discarding. Spent fireworks may still have the potential to relight.
Although you may follow the safety precautions this summer, others may not. If you or someone you love gets injured this summer holiday season, Cunningham Bounds is here to help. Our Mobile personal injury attorneys have helped those harmed in car accidents, bicycle accidents, work accidents, and more recover the compensation they need to move forward.
Call Cunningham Bounds at (844) 417-0930 to schedule a free consultation.