Joseph has devoted his career to helping people hurt by the negligent decisions of others. Through detailed preparation and a willingness to try cases to a jury, he takes pride in ensuring his clients’ stories are heard—especially when well-funded defendants spend years trying to avoid responsibility. This approach has led to a string of large results for his clients.
Joseph started his legal career representing personal injury victims in his hometown of Mobile, Alabama. Most of his early trial work focused on medical malpractice cases. Joseph then moved to Houston, Texas, where he continued to fight for victims of other’s wrongful conduct. There, he handled cases nationwide representing inshore and offshore maritime workers, oilfield workers, trucking crash victims, and people injured in a variety of commercial and industrial accidents.
In 2023, Joseph returned home to Alabama to join Cunningham Bounds. His practice focuses on personal injury, wrongful death, products liability, medical malpractice, and maritime law.
Outside of work, Joseph enjoys spending time with his wife and their two daughters, fishing along the Gulf Coast, and watching Alabama play football on fall Saturdays.
- $4.5 million verdict for family in wrongful death case involving an allergic reaction
- $4 million medical malpractice verdict for family involving improper use of blood thinners
- $2 million wrongful death settlement for case involving ER misdiagnosis
- $2 million verdict for misdiagnosis case involving loss of testicle
- $1.4 million confidential medical malpractice settlement
- $1 million settlement in wrongful death case involving an understaffed group home
- Numerous other confidential settlements exceeding 7-figures
Recognitions & Awards
- Super Lawyers, Texas Rising Stars (2021-2023)
- Super Lawyers, Mid-South Rising Stars (2018-2019)
- TopVerdict.com, Top 100 United States Motor Vehicle Accident Jury Verdicts (2020)
- TopVerdict.com, Top 20 Texas Personal Injury Verdicts (2021)