Important Safety & Recall Notices
Stay Up-To-Date with Our Alabama Product Liability Attorneys
Manufacturers have a legal obligation to inform existing and potential customers about the potential hazards associated with their products. Unfortunately, the Consumer Product Safety Commission needs to pressure corporations to recall hundreds of products each year for a variety of liability issues, including design defects, marketing defects, and manufacturing defects. These defective products harm thousands of people each year because businesses rarely publicize lawsuits, complaints, and recall notifications to protect their professional and public images.
There is a lot of confusion and misinformation online regarding product liability lawsuits and recalls. For this reason, the attorneys at Cunningham Bounds have created this page to keep you up-to-date on current recalls, safety notices, and news stories involving defective products and negligent corporate marketing practices.
We hope this resource helps you and your loved ones stay safe. Please don’t hesitate to contact our product liability lawyers if you require legal representation after an incident involving a defective product. Our legal team has successfully represented hundreds of personal injury and wrongful death cases involving defective vehicles, medical devices, firearms, and more. We can help you hold the negligent manufacturers, distributors, and/or retailers accountable for their actions and your financial losses. A favorable case result may encourage these parties to adopt new policies that protect other consumers from suffering similar injuries.
Please review the following links for information on a number of recent recalls:
- August 2019: Infant & Children’s Products
- September/October 2019: Furniture & Household
- November 2019: Utility Vehicles & Mowers
- December 2019: Appliances & More
- January 2020: Sports & Fitness
- January 2020: Infant Sleepers
- March 2020: Golf & Utility Vehicles
- April 2020: Off-Road & Utilities Vehicles
- May 2020: Furniture
- June 2020: Infant & Children’s Products
- July 2020: Strollers and More
- August 2020: Furniture and Household
- September 2020: Portable Generators, Gas Grills & More
- October 2020: Ceiling Fans & Other Household Furnishings
- November 2020: Infant & Children's Products
- December 2020: Recreational Vehicles
- January 2021: Outdoor Tools & Sports Equipment
- February 2021: Heaters, Sprayers & More