CUNNINGHAM BOUNDS INVESTIGATING VOLKSWAGEN EMISSIONS CASES
Our firm is currently investigating cases involving Volkswagen clean diesel engines. Recent reports and studies have indicated that Volkswagen manipulated emissions software and emissions testing on approximately 11 million vehicles. The emissions software and emissions testing were manipulated so that diesel engines on certain Volkswagen models would appear to meet air quality standards.
To date, we believe that the following makes and models are involved in this manipulation:
- VW Jetta TDI (Model Years 2009 – 2015)
- VW Jetta SportWagen TDI (Model Years 2009-2014)
- VW Golf TDI (Model Years 2010-2015)
- VW Golf SportWagen TDI (Model Year 2015)
- VW Beetle TDI and VW Beetle Convertible TDI (Model Years 2012-2015)
- VW Passat TDI (Model Years 2012-2015)
We believe that individual owners, wholesalers, and used car dealers may have significant claims against Volkswagen for the loss in value of their vehicles and the costs of modifying their vehicles to meet current air quality standards. If you or one of your clients owns a Volkswagen diesel automobile, we would like to discuss these cases with you. Please contact Billy Bonner at our firm.