Chambers USA is widely regarded as one of the country’s most dependable sources of research, rankings, and reviews related to attorneys and law firms, as well as broader legal matters. Each year, Chambers Research, the group’s research, and analysis branch, gathers “hundreds of thousands of responses from clients” to uncover which law firms and lawyers are providing truly outstanding legal counsel and representation.
Cunningham Bounds, LLC in Alabama is excited to announce that our firm was recently named to the Chambers USA 2022 legal directory and guide for the category of Litigation: Mainly Plaintiffs in Alabama. Furthermore, not one but six of our attorneys were chosen under this category.
Cunningham Bounds attorneys featured in the Chambers USA 2022 guide include:
- Attorney David S. Cain, Jr.: Attorney Cain has also earned various other professional recognitions and honors, such as membership to the American Board of Trial Advocates, an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, and Civil Trial Specialist Certification by The National Board of Trial Advocacy.
- Attorney George W. Finkbohner III: A Certified Civil Trial Specialist by The National Board of Trial Advocacy, Attorney Finkbohner has earned an AV® Preeminent™ 5.0 Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, multiple selections to the Best Lawyers in America®, and many more.
- Attorney Gregory B. Breedlove: Also a Certified Civil Trial Specialist by The National Board of Trial Advocacy, Attorney Breedlove has been honored by the Best Lawyers in America®, the Lawdragon 500 Leading Plaintiff Consumer Lawyers, Martindale-Hubbell®, and many more organizations.
- Attorney Joseph M. Brown, Jr.: Attorney Brown, Of Counsel, is Certified by the National Board of Trial Advocacy as a Civil Trial Advocate, has been listed in Best Lawyers in America®for decades, has been named an Alabama “Litigation Star” by Benchmark Litigation, and has earned many other professional awards throughout his career.
- Attorney Lucy E. Tufts: Attorney Tufts is considered an attorney-to-watch by her peers, having earned her Civil Trial Specialist Certification by The National Board of Trial Advocacy, multiple Super Lawyers® titles like a “Top 50: 2020 Women Mid-South Super Lawyers” member, and many other top rankings and awards.
- Attorney Robert T. Cunningham: Attorney Cunningham, Of Counsel, has been practicing law in Alabama for nearly 50 years and has earned many titles and distinctions throughout his career, including but not limited to being named a “Litigation Star” by Benchmark Plaintiff and receiving an AV® Preeminent™ 5.0/5.0 Peer Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®.
Please join our firm in congratulating this amazing group of attorneys for one of their most recent achievements: inclusion in the Chambers USA 2022 guide. You live up to and embody the Cunningham Bounds reputation in everything you do for our clients, the legal community as a whole, and the entire state of Alabama. We thank you for your great work and look forward to many, many more years of remarkable legal service together.
If you want to know more about Chambers USA, you can click here to visit the organization’s official website. To learn more about Cunningham Bounds, LLC and the legal team that makes us one of Alabama’s most trusted trial firms, please feel free to contact us at any time.