Atlanta Rear-End Accident Lawyer
Injured in a Rear-End Collision in Atlanta, GA?
If you've been involved in a rear-end collision in Atlanta, Georgia, you may be facing a host of challenges, from physical injuries and emotional distress to mounting medical bills and lost wages. At Cunningham Bounds, we understand the complex nature of rear-end collisions and the impact they can have on your life. Our team of experienced Atlanta rear-end collision lawyers is dedicated to helping victims seek justice and recover the compensation they deserve.
Here's why you should choose us to represent your interests:
- Proven Results: We have secured numerous multi-million dollar settlements and verdicts for our clients, demonstrating our commitment to obtaining maximum compensation.
- Expertise and Experience: Our attorneys have extensive experience in personal injury law, including rear-end collisions. We know how to build a strong case on your behalf.
- Personalized Approach: We treat each case as unique and provide personalized attention to ensure you receive the best possible outcome.
- Resources: We have the resources to investigate your accident thoroughly, including access to accident reconstruction experts, medical professionals, and other specialists.
How Common Are Rear-End Collisions?
Rear-end collisions are one of the most common types of car accidents in Atlanta, GA, and throughout the United States. These accidents typically occur when one vehicle crashes into the back of another. They can happen at any speed and in various traffic conditions. While rear-end collisions can result in minor fender-benders, they can also lead to severe injuries, especially when high speeds or distracted driving are involved.
Several factors contribute to rear-end collisions in Atlanta, including:
- Distracted Driving: The use of mobile phones, eating, or other distractions behind the wheel can divert a driver's attention from the road, making it more likely for them to rear-end the vehicle in front.
- Tailgating: Following another vehicle too closely reduces a driver's reaction time, increasing the risk of a rear-end collision.
- Speeding: Excessive speed reduces the distance a driver needs to stop, making it difficult to avoid a collision if the vehicle in front suddenly slows down or stops.
- Impaired Driving: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs impairs a driver's judgment and reaction time, making rear-end collisions more likely.
- Weather Conditions: Rain, fog, or ice can reduce traction and visibility, making it challenging to stop in time to avoid a collision.
- Mechanical Failures: Brake failures or other mechanical issues can prevent a driver from stopping in time.
Injuries Resulting from Rear-End Collisions
Rear-end collisions can lead to various injuries, some of which may not be immediately apparent. Common injuries include:
- Whiplash: Sudden acceleration or deceleration can cause neck and back injuries, commonly referred to as whiplash.
- Concussions and Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI): Head injuries can occur when the head strikes the steering wheel, dashboard, or other parts of the vehicle.
- Broken Bones: The impact of a rear-end collision can result in fractures or broken bones in the arms, legs, or other body parts.
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Muscles, tendons, and ligaments can be stretched or torn, leading to painful soft tissue injuries.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Severe rear-end collisions can cause spinal cord damage, leading to paralysis or other long-term disabilities.
- Psychological Trauma: The emotional toll of a rear-end collision can be significant, leading to anxiety, depression, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
Why You Need an Atlanta Rear-End Collision Lawyer
$10 Million Verdict for Woman in Collision Case
Cunningham Bounds’ attorneys achieved a $10 million jury verdict for the family of a commercial pilot in a head-on collision with a cocaine-impaired serviceman for an automobile dealer.
$6.5 Million Verdict for Woman Severely Injured in Crash
Cunningham Bounds, LLC obtained a $6.5 million verdict against State Farm Insurance Company and in favor of its insured, Meghan Grove. Mrs. Grove was severely injured during an automobile collision.
$975,000 Settlement in Motor Vehicle Crash
The Cunningham Bounds team obtained a $975,000 result on behalf of a client who was injured in a car accident.
$900,000 Settlement for Man Who Suffered a Herniated Disc
Our client, and the driver behind him, were both appropriately stopped at a red light, when a third vehicle, owned by Southeastern Exterminating, Inc. slammed into the rear of the vehicles.
$870,000 Jury Verdict Against Driver Failing to Yield Right-of-Way
An $870,000 verdict was obtained by the attorneys of Cunningham Bounds for a man who was severely injured when a Mobile County Gradall Excavator failed to yield the right-of-way.
Throughout your case, our team will always be accessible, responsive, respectful, honest, and compassionate. Our clients can attest to our high level of service and the longstanding relationships we have forged with them.
We believe in giving back to our community. We provide pro bono (no cost) legal services to those in our community who can’t afford legal representation. We also support local charitable organizations by donating our time, money, and expertise.
Unlike most plaintiff law firms, we have our own appellate practice, which means we can stay involved in your case throughout the appeals process. We keep fighting until the case is over.
"These guys are just that good."
There are not many plaintiff’s firms that impress the way these guys do.- Benchmark Litigation: The Definitive Guide to Americas Leading Litigation Firms and Attorneys