ALL PARTNERS OF CUNNINGHAM BOUNDS RECEIVE 2016 SUPER LAWYERS RANKING
Dec 20, 2016
Mobile, Ala. – All the partners of Cunningham Bounds were selected to the 2016 Mid-South Super Lawyers list of outstanding attorneys. Only five percent of attorneys in the Mid-South region (Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas and Mississippi) received this honor.
The 2016 Mid-South Super Lawyers list includes the following from Cunningham Bounds:
- Robert T. Cunningham,Personal Injury General: Plaintiff / One of the “Top 50” in Alabama
- Joseph M. Brown, Jr., Personal Injury Products: Plaintiff
- Greg B. Breedlove, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- David G. Wirtes, Jr., Appellate
- Toby D. Brown, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- George W. Finkbohner, III, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Steve Olen, Business Litigation
- Steven L. Nicholas, Business Litigation
- David S. Cain, Jr., Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- Lucy E. Tufts, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
The 2016 Mid-South Rising Star list includes the following from the firm:
- William E. Bonner, Business Litigation
- Robert L. Mitchell, Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
- J. Brian Duncan, Jr., Personal Injury General: Plaintiff
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.