Mobile, Ala. – The partners of Cunningham Bounds, LLC have been named to the 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers, a list of outstanding attorneys for the region. Each year, no more than five percent of attorneys in the Mid-South region (Alabama, Tennessee, Arkansas, and Mississippi) are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive this honor.
The 2017 Mid-South Super Lawyers list includes the following from Cunningham Bounds:
- Robert T. Cunningham – Named One of the “Top 50” Attorneys in Alabama: Personal Injury General – Plaintiff
- Joseph M. Brown, Jr.: Personal Injury – Products
- Greg B. Breedlove: Personal Injury General – Plaintiff
- David G. Wirtes, Jr.: Appellate
- Toby D. Brown: Personal Injury General – Plaintiff
- George W. Finkbohner, III: Personal Injury General – Plaintiff
- Steve Olen: Business Litigation
- Steven L. Nicholas: Business Litigation
- David S. Cain, Jr.: Personal Injury General – Plaintiff
- Lucy E. Tufts: Personal Injury General – Plaintiff
The 2017 Mid-South Rising Star list includes the following attorneys from the firm:
- William E. Bonner: Business Litigation
- Robert L. Mitchell: Personal Injury General – Plaintiff
- J. Brian Duncan, Jr.: Personal Injury – Medical Malpractice
Super Lawyers, a Thomson Reuters business, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. The result is a credible, comprehensive and diverse listing of exceptional attorneys.
For more information about Super Lawyers, visit SuperLawyers.com.