Aaron settled his first multi-million-dollar case less than five months after obtaining his law license. It would not be his last. Since then, Aaron has recovered millions of dollars for clients suffering from catastrophic injuries caused by the wrongful conduct of others. Above all, Aaron is fueled by the beliefs that no one, not any person or corporation, is above the law and that the individual right to hold others accountable through the civil justice system is a fundamental tenet of our society.
Aaron began practicing law in New Orleans, Louisiana, where he earned substantial trial and appellate experience during the early stages of his career. In 2017, Aaron obtained a $4.4 million settlement for the children of a man who was killed in an industrial accident involving a Bobcat Skid Steer forklift. The case was turned down by three attorneys before Aaron agreed to take it on.
A native Mobilian, Aaron returned home in 2018, determined to make a difference in the community. His practice is focused on cases involving catastrophic injuries, car and trucking accidents, industrial accidents, and wrongful death. He is licensed to practice in every state and federal court in Alabama and Louisiana and in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Aaron currently lives in Fairhope, Alabama, with his wife Haley Pickering Maples, of Plantersville, Alabama. An avid runner, Aaron enjoys traveling to various cities around the country with Haley to compete in races. He also enjoys golfing and spending time with his two dogs, Boudreaux and Luna.
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- Recognized as one of the “Top Forty Under 40” trial lawyers in Alabama by The National Trial Lawyers (2019)
- Listed in Super Lawyers as a Mid-South Region Rising Star (2019)
- Admitted to the Louisiana Bar in 2013
- Admitted to the Alabama Bar in 2015
- Loyola University of New Orleans College of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of South Alabama, B.A., English and Philosophy, 2010
- Alabama State Bar Association – Member (2015 – present)
- Louisiana State Bar Association – Member (2013 – present)
- Baldwin County Bar Association – Member (2018 – present)
- Mobile Bar Association – Member (2019 – present)
- New Orleans Bar Association – Member (2013 – present)
- Federal Bar Association – Member (2013 – present)
- Alabama Association for Justice – Member (2015 - present)
- The Kiwanis Club of Fairhope
- Lower Alabama Young Professionals
- Bastion – Board of Directors – Spring 2015 - 2017