Aaron settled his first multi-million-dollar case less than five months after obtaining his law license. It would not be his last. Since then, Aaron has recovered millions of dollars for clients suffering from catastrophic injuries caused by the wrongful conduct of others. Above all, Aaron is fueled by the beliefs that no one, not any person or corporation, is above the law and that the individual right to hold others accountable through the civil justice system is a fundamental tenet of our society.
Aaron began practicing law in New Orleans, Louisiana, where he earned substantial trial and appellate experience during the early stages of his career. In 2017, Aaron obtained a $4.4 million settlement for the children of a man who was killed in an industrial accident involving a Bobcat Skid Steer forklift. The case was turned down by three attorneys before Aaron agreed to take it on.
A native Mobilian, Aaron returned home in 2018, determined to make a difference in the community. His practice is focused on cases involving medical malpractice, car and trucking accidents, industrial accidents, and wrongful death. Aaron is licensed to practice in Alabama, Georgia, and Louisiana. He is also licensed to practice in the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Aaron lives in Mobile, Alabama, with his wife Haley and their daughter Marie. An avid runner, Aaron enjoys traveling to various cities around the country with Haley to compete in races. He also enjoys golfing and spending time with his two dogs, Boudreaux and Luna.
- $4.5 million settlement for man injured in industrial accident
- $4.4 million settlement for man killed by a Bobcat skid steer
- $1.5 million settlement in medical malpractice case
- $1 million settlement in assault case
- $825,000 settlement for woman injured in motor vehicle collision in Baldwin County
- $650,000 jury verdict for broken arm after pedestrian is hit by dump truck
- $500,000 jury verdict for woman injured when an 18-wheeler backed into her car
- $500,000 settlement for widow of man killed in collision with illegally parked lumber truck
- $482,000 jury verdict for woman injured in motor vehicle collision
- $426,300 jury verdict for rear end collision
- Numerous other confidential settlements
Recognition & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America®
- Selected to “Ones To Watch” for Personal Injury Litigation – Plaintiffs (2021 – present)
- Super Lawyers
- Listed as a Mid-South Region Rising Star (2019 – present)