Born and raised in Mobile, Alabama, Ashley has worked for a number of entities within the Alabama legal system including the Alabama Attorney General’s Office, the Mobile County District Attorney’s Office, and for The Honorable John H. England, Jr. with the Circuit Court in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. Her current practice focuses on assisting victims of the Gulf Coast Oil Spill.
Ashley earned a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from the University of South Alabama, where she was inducted into the international business honor society of Beta Gamma Sigma. She later received her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from The University of Alabama School of Law. While in law school, Ashley served as a senior editor of The Journal of the Legal Profession and as Vice President for the Transfer Law Student Association. She also worked as a Certified Legal Intern for the University of Alabama's Civil Law Clinic, where she provided free legal representation to members of the community in various civil matters.
Ashley is committed to helping others. She is on the Young Advisory Council for Mobile Baykeeper, serves as a Volunteer Mentor with the Girls Leadership Program at Strickland Youth Center, and volunteers with the Mobile Jaycees. In her spare time, she enjoys listening to live music and spending time with her family and friends.
RECOGNITION & AWARDS
- Inducted into the international business honor society of Beta Gamma Sigma
- Scholar of Merit Award, Lawyering/Legal Reasoning
- Scholar of Merit Award, Real Property Law
- Admitted to the Bar in Alabama in 2012
- University of Alabama, J.D., cum laude, 2012
- University of South Alabama, B.S., Business Administration and Marketing
- Mobile Bar Association, Member
- Mobile Young Lawyers Association, Member
- Alabama State Bar Association, Member
- Enjoys cycling, listening to live music, and spending time with her family and friends
- Mobile Jaycees, Volunteer
- Mobile Baykeeper, Young Advisory Council member
- Strickland Youth Center Girls Leadership Program, Volunteer Mentor